- In store purchases: 30 days from date of purchase.
- Online purchases: 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Click & Collect: 30 days from date of collection.
- Proof of purchase is submitted via email
- The item is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact (unless the item is faulty)
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over.
TO INITIATE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
You can initiate a return or exchange either in person at our retail store, via email or via our customer returns portal. We aim to respond to all requests within 2 business days of receipt and will do our best to resolve your return in a speedy manner, and to your satisfaction.
To arrange an exchange or return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of your request.
Our team will then provide you with instructions on how to return your item for exchange or refund.
Once your returned item has been received, we will process your exchange or refund within 1-2 business days.
Alternatively you can also submit a return request by visiting our return requests page.
1. Log in to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return.
Once your return request is approved by our team, you will receive an email with instructions on how to return your item. Once your returned item has been received, we will process your exchange or refund within 1-2 business days.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, face masks are unable to be returned or exchanged
Jerseys with Personalised Custom Lettering
Customised Jerseys which have been customised with any name and / or number that is not a player name cannot be returned for a refund or exchange for change of mind.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period from the time of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Return postage is the responsibility of the customer however if you are seeking to exchange your item, we will ship your replacement item free of charge.
If you need to make any changes to an order once it has already been submitted and payment is complete, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number. Please note we cannot guarantee any changes.
If you have any questions regarding returns or exchanges, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.